Wednesday 7 May 2014

Brown Rice, Buckwheat and Sunflower Seed Waffles - GLUTEN FREE


At last I have found a waffle iron at the shops! I don't know why waffle irons aren't so popular these days - they are awesome, especially if you are gluten-free and can't afford to buy healthy and wholesome glutenfree bread. Each time I bring out my waffle iron I make up a  new recipe, but this one is a really good basic recipe.

Makes 10-12 waffles

2 cups Brown Rice flour
1 cup Buckwheat flour
1 cup ground Sunflower Seeds
1 Tbs gluten free healthy baking powder
2 tsp Celtic Salt
2 1/2 cups cold water
  • Whisk all your dry ingredients together well and then add the water and mix well. I use my beater to get it really smooth.
  • When your waffle iron is hot and ready to use, spray with a little oil and pour a ladle full of mixture in and close the waffle iron. Let is cook for 3-5 minutes until lightly golden.

ENJOY with savoury (avocado and fresh salsa) or sweet (jam and vegan cream with fruit)!

Posted by Melissa Awde

1 comment:

  1. I think events like this can make the overall status of the society to improve. It is a nice idea from the professionals to conduct such a giving day to help the people who are left jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    helpless in the society.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...