Wednesday 4 January 2012

Mixed Berry and Pineapple Tofu Cheesecake


This dessert would have to be voted as my number ONE favourite! It is one of those desserts that never tends to have leftovers and you wish you made a double recipe.

Base:
1 cup dessicated coconut
1/2 cup spelt flour
1/2 cup mixed nuts (cashews, almonds, brazil, etc), processed
1/4 tsp celtic sea salt
1/4 cup agave/honey
1/4 cup sunflower oil

Mix altogether. Press firmly into an oiled large lasagna dish and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes until just brown.

Filling:
300g silken tofu
1 cup cashews
880g tin crushed pineapple, in natural juice
8 Tbs cornflour
1/2 cup agave/honey
1/2 cup lemon juice

Blend all ingredients together (add a LITTLE water if not blending) and pour into a saucepan  . Simmer, stirring continually, until thick and then pour into crust to set. Place in the freezer to set quickly before spreading the topping over.

Berry Topping:
420g tin mixed berries
4 Tbs cornflour

Blend together then pour into saucepan and let simmer (stirring constantly) until thick. let sit for 2 minutes and then spread over set cheesecake and place in fridge for 4-6 hours or overnight.

Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.  Proverbs 3:9,10


Posted by Melissa Awde


15 comments:

  1. Had friends stay from interstate and she made this recipe for us while they were here!! It was incredible and i asked for the recipe only to realise she got it from this site!! I use this site all the time! it was a funny coincidence, we discovered we use the same site all the time!
    Amazing dish, now one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just made this dessert again. Sooo good, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your articles are very useful.I get good feelings everytime I read your posts.I have a liking for your posts. Please, upload more and more posts.
    currency-converter-box currency-converter-box-app

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a liking for your articles.I wish you can update articles often. Thank you for sharing what you know. Hope that you will write more and more. Good luck!
    https://bit.ly/2y8RMwK , https://autoketing.com/project/sale-pop-master, app autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This website basically beautiful points and things right. Much thanks for this valuable article. I discovered your online journal utilizing msn.
    facebook live chat help facebook inbox, autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    autoketing
    Shipping Bar for Shopify
    Free shipping bar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more.
    Product discount master, Discount master app, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
    friv10games club play now, kizi-2018 Games to play, gogy xyz games online

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    dynamons world online , my friend pedro club free online , pixel gun apocalypse 3 ,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Games xmas magic tiles
    Truck physics free
    Gunmaster onslaught games for kid
    Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your articles are very useful.Thanks for the great information you have provided!I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    Kick The Buddy online game online game Def Island Real Flight Simulator best game for free

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.
    miniclip games for free, a10 free, Jogo para menino

    ReplyDelete

  13. food games free
    basketball games online
    soccer free games
    I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me jogos io gratis
    friv free online juegos
    2 player games for boy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...